Take all the supplements you normally take. Don't forget the protein shake at the end of your workout. You're going to need it...
100% Effort is needed to do this workout! This workout is not for pussies!
Day One, UpperPower:
- 3 or 4 Compound pressing and pulling movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep range, and 1 Accessory Movement.
Day Two, Lower Power:
- 2 or 3 Squatting and Deadlifting movements, 3-5 sets in the 5 rep range, and 1 Accessory Movement
Day Three, OFF
Day Four, Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps:*
- 4 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 Shoulders and 3 Backs in the 8-12 reps range, and 2 Traps in the 10-15 rep range, 2-3 sets each. 1-2 reps short of failure.
- 1 Optional Back compound, 2 sets in the 8-12 rep range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
Day Five, Hypertrophy Legs/Calves:*
- 2 Supersets consisting of 2-3 exercises each, 4-5 sets in the 8-15 range. 1-2 reps short of failure.
Day Six, Hypertrophy Chest/Arms:*
- 3 Benching movements, 2-3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. 1-2 reps short of failure.
- 3 Supersets consisting of 2 exercises each, 3 biceps and 3 triceps, 3 sets in the 8-12 range, 1-2 reps short of failure.
- 1 Chest accessory exercises, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 1-2 reps short of failure.
Day Seven, OFF
Andrew's A-bomb Workout Edit
Monday: Upper Power -5x5 or 3x5 for all lifts
- Barbell Bench Press
- Barbell Rows
- Military Press
- Incline Bench
- Barbell Shrugs
- weighted crunches 3 sets
Tues: Lower Power -5x5 or 3x5 for all lifts(5x5 on bulk cause recovery is better, 3x5 on cut)
- Back Squat
- Stiff Leg Deadlift, Or Romanian DL
- 6-8 sets of Standing Calf, little higher reps, I like to do 6-8 on heavy days
- Weighted crunches
- lower abdominals
- oblique machine
Wednesday: Abs and Cardio
Thursday: Hypertrophy Chest/Arms (For hypertrophy days I never go to failure, always stop about 2 reps before failure)
- DB Incline Bench 3x8-12
- Barbell Close Grip Bench 3x8-12
- DB Flat Bench 2x8-12
- (Preacher Curls 3x8-12 super setted with
- Bench French Press 3x8-12)
- (Push Downs 3x8-12 super setted with
- DB Hammer Curls 3x8-12)
- (Machine Curl 3x8-12 supersetted with
- Machine Dips 3x8-12)
- Cable Crossovers 3x8-12
- chest machine
- Decline medicine ball situps
Friday: Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps (For hypertrophy days I never go to failure, always stop about 2 reps before failure)
- (DB Shoulder Press 3x8-12 super setted with DB Front Raise 3x8-12)
- (One Arm DB Row 3x8-12 super setted with
- Arnold Press 3x8-12)
- (Lat Pull Down (Wide Grip) 3x8-12 super setted with
- Shrugs 3x10-15)
- (Lat Pull Down (Close grip, palms facing in) 2x8-12 super setted with
- Upright Row 2x10-15)
- Medicine ball situps
- Knee/leg raises
Saturday: Hypertrophy Legs/Calves (For hypertrophy days I never go to failure, always stop about 2 reps before failure)
- (Leg Press or Hack Squat 5x8-12 super setted with
- Standing Calf Raise 5x10-15)
- Leg Extensions 5x10-15 super setted with
- Sitting Leg Curls 5x10-15 super setted with
- Sitting Calf Raise 4x8-12
- lower abs
- Oblique machine
Sunday: Off (Cardio if you want)